- Advanced sign up is optional. Drop-ins are welcome.
- If you are new to the studio, we recommend that you sign up in advance and create an account before arriving, it'll save you time at the desk!
- Please be on time, arrive 10-15 minutes before class starts.
- Bring your own mat if possible (we have mats to rent for $2 as well).
- Bring a large towel (we have towels to rent, $3 for hot yoga towel and $1 for small hand towel, as well).
- We also sell hot yoga towels and premium Jade & Manduka yoga mats.
- Arrive well hydrated and bring water to drink. (Please no glass).
- Cell phones turned completely off, please.
- Keep voices to a whisper in the practice room. (Enthusiastically tell everyone about your awesome experience in the lobby!)
- If you can't make it please cancel your class - as simple as reserving.
new to yoga?
We recommend that all new students take advantage of our low-priced unlimited month of yoga, 30 Days for just $30! This ONE TIME OFFER is only available at your first or second visit.
Yoga is for everyone! With Baptiste Power Yoga this is proven. This style of yoga is physically demanding yet simple and adaptable. Yoga is a life long practice. It’s not about perfection or performance, it’s about accessing your power, now. Meet your body where it’s at and from this place anything is possible. A compassionate and unstoppable attitude will transform your body and mind! The first few practices you can expect to be sore and of course, the best cure for soreness from yoga is more yoga! A solid base of a regular practice more than once a week is ideal to bust through limitations quickly. You will see that you develop core strength, endurance, flexibility, and focus that will take your body and life to a new level!
what to wear
Wear athletic clothes that can handle some sweat. Simple clothing that is well fitted (baggy clothes can be cumbersome) are best suited for this practice.
what to bring
You will need a yoga mat, towel, and bottle of water. Mats and towels are available to rent if you don’t have your own. Rental mat is complementary for your 1st classs.
yoga and nutrition/hydration
Practice yoga on a fairly empty stomach. Stay hydrated during the day, drinking water during your practice may give you a tummy ache. Drink a lot of water and add electrolytes, especially if you sweat a lot. A headache is often a sign of dehydration, and muscle cramping can indicate low potassium. Try Ultima Replenisher, coconut water or Emergen-C to give you a boost.
yoga and heat
You will sweat! The room is heated to about 90 degrees with some humidity as well, with the exception of Yoga Nidra and Yin classes. The heat is a natural way for your muscles to stretch and it will help prevent injury. If you are new to yoga you may experience dizziness or nausea but these symptoms will pass and are usually a sign of your body detoxifying. We ask that you pace yourself and take a resting pose if you feel overheated, this allows your body to acclimate to the heat and to practice being with your experience.
you are ready now!
Whatever your yoga experience or your body’s history, yoga is perfect for you now. There is nothing to prepare for, just be ready to get limber and lit up! Whatever your body needs, yoga will provide it - strength, weight loss, calm mind, you name it.